Code of Ethics
- The CALSPro Code of Ethics has been revised, (Revised CALSPro Code of Ethics 6-21-14.pdf).
- The Board of Directors Adopted an ANTITRUST COMPLIANCE POLICY.
- The Board of Directors Appointed Michael Belote, Esq. as the Antitrust Compliance Officer
- In the matter of Federal Trade Commission Complaint and the Decision and Order in the Matter of California Association of Legal Support Professionals, File No. 131 0205, Docket No. C-4447, April 3, 2014, www.ftc.gov, the following information must be posted and maintained for five years or until April 3, 2019:
- CALSPro agreed to change its Code of Ethics and will not adopt, encourage its Members to follow, or enforce any Code of Ethics provision relating to price competition, solicitation of employees, or advertising that does not comply with the FTC Consent Order.
- The FTC Settlement Statement and Decision and Order
- The following link to the Federal Trade Commission’s website that contains the press release issued by the Commission in this matter: http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/04/ftc-approves-final-orders-settling-charges-two-professional.