Posted March 15, 2018 in Membership
By Larry Kirlin
A lot has been happening at CALSPro since my last article. A day doesn’t go by without a board member or committee chairman contacting me to discuss an ongoing initiative.
Here are some of the highlights:
- The CALSPro field app was released to the members
- A high quality tri-fold brochure was developed to help recruit new IC members
- Over 10 new, industry specific, relevant blogs have been posted to the website
- Our first webcast CCPS course and Board of Directors meetings have been scheduled
- Stephanie Chandler has agreed to be the keynote speaker at our 2018 Annual Conference
- The membership and photocopy committees are recruiting new Professional Photocopier members
If you subscribe to the blog you probably already know about some of these items. If you haven’t subscribed, please consider signing up so you can get this information throughout the month.
Not into blogs and social media? No problem. You’ll get the highlights in your newsletter. If you prefer to get your news via the grapevine, then you’ll want to connect with your local area governor to find out if an event is planned in your region.
Speaking of events, many of you are attending the NAPPS conference next month in San Diego. Our membership committee will have a table set up for recruiting new members. Please encourage your non-California colleagues to join CALSPro as an associate member for only $100/year. While you’re at it, encourage your California buds to join too.
One last thing. Please remember to use the CALSPro member search tool when you need help with an assignment out of your area. Selecting a fellow member should always be your first preference. Not only do we have the best trained members in the business, you can also use our dispute resolution process if things go south.