Posted March 6, 2019 in Membership
We would like to send out a very special thank you to our new members who just joined this year. We truly appreciate and value your membership. If you need work done in their respective areas, please reach out to them using the Legal Support Professionals Quote tool
Thank you new members for joining CALSPro!!
New Active Members
Roy George Black
Temecula Attorney Services Company
- Located in Temecula, CA
- In business since 2004
- Temecula Attorney Services Company offers Process Serving for the Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, Los Angeles, and San Diego Counties.
- What made you decide to join/renew with CALSPro?I have been a CAPPS, as well as a CALSPro member in the past. Why I decided to try CALSPro again was at the CCPS training. The instructors seemed like a good guy and they had a lot of good things to say.
- Located in Long Beach, CA
- In business since 2005
- LBPS, LLC offers Process Serving, and Court Filing focusing on Landlord/Tenant for Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
- What made you decide to join/renew with CALSPro? We do work with other CALSPro members and they have suggested I join to expand my UD business.
GLS Legal Scan
- Located in Santa Maria, CA
- In business since 1996
- GLS Legal Scan offers On-site Photocopying, Process Serving, Messenger Service, Subpoena Preparations for all of San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara Counties and Northern part of Ventura County (Ojai, Ventura, Santa Paula, Oxnard, Camarillo, Moorpark, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Agoura Hills)
- What made you decide to join/renew with CALSPro? I attended a process serving workshop in Ventura, I learned more about CALSPro and what it has to offer. I decided to join to hopefully make new connections and possibly grow my business.
Sterling Madison Company
- Located in San Jose, CA
Valley Document Solutions
- Located in Fresno, CA
- In business since 1999
- Valley Document Solutions offers Litigation Scanning/Copying, Trial Support (Exhibit binders, Trial enlargements), Onsite Scanning for Fresno County (Modesto to Visalia/Hanford)
- What made you decide to join/renew with CALSPro? Larry Kirlin with First legal turned me onto CALSPro. We work with them locally.
George Sano Investigations & Process Servers
- Located in Tustin, CA
- In business since 1987
- George Sano Investigations & Process Servers offers Process Serving and Investigations for the Orange County area.
- What made you decide to join/renew with CALSPro? I decided to join CALSPro to expand our network with CALSPro members and stay connected with the changes in the industry.
New Independent Contractor Member
E. Dolly Dunne
Los Angeles Legal Service
- Located in Alhambra, CA
- In business since 1988
- Los Angeles Legal Service offers Service of Process and Photocopy services for Los Angeles County (and Nationwide)
- What made you decide to join/renew with CALSPro? After speaking with Kris Pujol, I basically wanted to help with a donation for legislation. I used to be a member many years ago.
- Located in Anaheim, CA
- In business for Notary Public (16 years) Bank Documents delivery (2 years) Process Serving (New)
- Moses Kahng offers his services in Orange County
- What made you decide to join/renew with CALSPro? Networking, Education, and information
Located in Van Nuys, CA