Posted October 5, 2017 in Membership
By Robert Porambo, Knox Attorney Service, Inc.
I recently found this article from the Sept. 3rd San Diego Union-Tribune and thought it had some great ideas for everyone who wants to get ahead and be more successful — including your employees and yourself.
HINT: You might also want your HR to keep it in your files to pass out to new employees.
From Dharmesh Shah, a co-founder of HubSpot talking about one’s path to promotion:
- Be a servant of others, not yourself.
- Be humble, not arrogant.
- Be optimistic, not pessimistic.
- Focus on execution.
- Think long-term.
- Be a volunteer, not a draftee.
- Be self-aware, not selfish.
- Be adaptable, not rigid.
- Be a teacher, not a truant officer.