Conference Corner: Optimizing Your Online Presence
Posted March 6, 2018 in Conference
By Mark Manchester
Have you ever wondered how to build your online presence to increase your exposure? Does the thought overwhelm you? If so, then you are not alone. Come and join us this year at Conference and have your questions answered by author Stephanie Chandler.
She is the author of nine books including, Own Your Niche: Hype-Free Internet Marketing Tactics to Establish Authority in Your Field and Promote Your Service-Based Business.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and attract your ideal audience online
- Optimize your website—your most important marketing tool
- Leverage blogging to increase site traffic and boost sales
- Get visibility with internet media sources
- Use the most effective content marketing strategies available
- Produce and promote videos, webinars, and teleseminars
- Utilize Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest—all without a big-time commitment
With so much competition, it is critical to build a marketing plan that works, so come join us and meet Stephanie. She will have material and books for purchase to help move your business forward.
We look forward to seeing you at CALSPro’s 50th Annual Conference in Sacramento October 5-7, 2018!