Posted September 21, 2017 in Conference
Since 1988, Database Services has been providing excellent software and unmatched support for Professional Process Servers. We were the first to have status on the web, the first to enable trading of jobs with other process servers, and we have developed an unmatched reputation for support. We have about 950 current companies using our software and thousands of individual process servers use our “in the field” apps to keep their clients happy and informed.
Our core servers and services are located at a level 3 colocation facility, and as Hurricane Irma proved, hosting your data with Process Server’s Toolbox is a good bet. Despite widespread power outages, our hosted customers experienced 100% uptime.
Just a few things that a CA process server should know about Process Server’s Toolbox:
- Upgrades, training, and best in industry support is free with your subscription to PST
- Largest network of electronic job trading means less time doing data entry
- Easily trade jobs between other PST and even non-PST users
- Provide real time updates to your clients with customizable email alerts and status on the web
- Automatic emails to clients with links to affidavit and invoice
- Batch scan documents to save you time
- Forward and receive jobs from anyone connected to Secure Document Trading
- PST integrates with many attorney case management platforms
- Create affidavits and invoices in PST
- Use our preloaded CA affidavits or create your very own.
- Reports that meet your business needs, know where all of your jobs are at a glance and track who owes you money
- Spend less time on the paperwork to get more serving done
- iPST2 mobile app makes serving quicker, easier, and safer
Annual conference is probably the best opportunity to make new business connections. Several of our vendor members will be onsite at conference to show you what they can do for your business.